Dance! Dance! Dance!
Classical, semi-classical &
Classes held in the Vedic Society Community Hall
On Sundays 10.30am to 12.30pm (term-time only)
This is open to anyone and for any age.
Dancing is a way for young children to:
1) Gain knowledge and understanding of Indian music and rhythms
2) Understand the different hand gestures used in dancing
3) Gives them flexibility
4) Disciplines the mind and body
5) Gain a spiritual awareness
6) Performances boosts children’s confidence
7) There is no discrimination against age, religion, caste